Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Go To the Mirror Boy

What can I say except that Ihave been paralyzed by fear of the unknown this week. There's been very little discussion of our participation in the upcoming festival, which is really a contest. I keep bringing it up. I'm wondering who's in charge of it, and if it's me, I'm really quite discouraged, because I don't know what to do. And I'm not getting many answers.

This is me not "freaking out." This is me trying to come to terms with what's expected, and how to make it happen. Feeling responsible for everything. And freaking out all the while.

I'm having issues with letting go of control, I think. There are certain things over which I have and will have no control. So, I think to myself, open up. Let go and have fun, which is what this is supposed to be. No freaking out necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Faves

Custom Search