Thursday, March 19, 2009

Act Two and the Requiem Pics

Things fell together last night. Act Two was the best it's been yet, and I couldn't be more happy with the way my actors are doing. I'm not sure, but I think it might have had something to do with the photography student hanging around taking pictures of the rehearsal. The attractive, young, dark, Turkish photography student.

Boys. I don't want to embarrass anyone, especially not myself, but I think I'm in love with all of my characters...they are becoming so alive that I see them as real. This is something I wasn't quite prepared for, and am not sure how to deal with.

Now, tonight's task is getting through the WHOLE SHOW. In fact, because one of our actors has to be "home" by 9 pm every night, we've had a difficult time getting through it. If we buckle down, start on time, and really push it tonight, we might make it. Buckling down might include cutting out a smoke break, but if it must be, it must.... Wishing it was Wednesday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Faves

Custom Search