Monday, March 9, 2009

Ho Hum Week

I'm not going to go on again about how I'm missing people this week. In fact, I feel lucky to have this week to get organized and get back to work on Sunday. Yesterday we did the Goodwill trip and found several usable items. My set designer came to rehearsal and we actually started pacing out the set and getting out platforms to use.

So this vague vision, this dream I have been picturing, is actually going to happen. My actors will be set off by things other than their own practice and dedication. I feel I owe it to them for all their work, and have felt alone in that endeavor until this week. So it'a a relief to enjoy the collaboration of other artists who also dedicate themselves to their projects.

I'm relieved because I can't afford to leave the actors at this point; no matter what needs to be done, they still need me to watch them and work with them. They are the show.

I miss rehearsing already and we've still got almost a week to go 'til everyone gets back! I'm ready to put this baby together, and run, run, run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Faves

Custom Search