Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Throw In Kismet

So, I turn around at rehearsal to find one of the Our Town cast members instructing my actors in their stage combat. He just happens to be an ex-pro wrestler...he auditioned for Orphans and I came close to considering him. He has a great stage presence and know-how; I was feeling like we needed help and then there he was, showing them how to make it look easy.

This is the kind of good luck I've been having since the production started. My SM is there for everything, I have back-up help, a set and lighting designer, we found the right shoe...I'm starting to feel rather blessed. Not to mention the cast; I cant' say enough about them right now. And I have a sound designer; something rare and precious in this venue.

There are some bumps ahead, I'm sure, but I can't shake the feeling that "...when I see the light, then I know I'll be alright...Philadelphia."

1 comment:

  1. Lysa, I'm so happy for you! I remember when you were stressing about how all this would come together and look where you are now, girl! Good job! I'm especially happy that you got a SM. And the "right shoe"...too funny. I may be the only one who gets that one. I would LOVE to see this show so I'll try to make time in my schedule. Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Some Faves

Custom Search