Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Little Encouragement

Well, we got ICTL off to a good strong start. The audience laughed and sat forward in their seats. The adjudicators were very complimentary to the actors and had some good suggestions for me. A good time, in general, despite snafus and a couple of minor injuries!

And we're not finished...we have to reacquaint ourselves with the staging we began with, the original studio blocking. We have tech and dress and finishing up all the details we've put off because of the festival. Good thing we have lists! And my SM is doing all she can even tho she's involved in another production.

I hope my actors aren't too burnt out...I'm going to be even more nervous on opening night than I was for this damn festival. They seem eager to get back on task in the studio, though. I'm so lucky; I have three of the best actors in Indiana in my show.

I don't want this revel to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Faves

Custom Search